The first time Nokia’s N8-00 popped up on our radar was way back in early February of this year. On that chilly, misty morning, we learned of a mythical being capable of shooting 12 megapixel stills, recording 720p video, outputting via HDMI, and — most importantly — ushering in the promised Symbian^3 touch revolution. It’s been a long road of leaks, teasers, hands-ons, and previews since then, but at long last, the legend of the N8 has become a purchasable commodity. All the early specs have survived, including the 3.5-inch AMOLED display, but the key question today, as it was at the beginning, relates to that all-new software within: does Symbian^3 succeed in elevating Nokia’s touchscreen experience or does it drag down an otherwise stellar combination of high-end parts?
- দুই ছাত্র আমাকে চুদেছিলো-2
- এক রাতের ফল
- নাইটকোচে মাঝরাতে নতুন বৌ আর দেবরের চুদাচুদি
- Bollywood Hot Celebrity Bipasha Basu Sexy Photos & Biography
- Teresa Scanlan Miss USA 2011 Biography & Hot Photos, Wallpapers,Pics,Pictures
- Acer Iconia Smart hands-on
- The World’s Largest Multi-touch screen developed
- Galaxy Tab 2 To Premier at MWC?
- HTC Incredible S hands-on